Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wed., Nov 18th

E and F Periods were in the library today, figuring out potential topics for your IA's. Use your time well to nose around and figure out what specific aspects of a broader topic might be worth further investigation.

Homework:

Your homework for tonight is to e-mail me your broad topic, and let me know where you are in the process. My e-mail is croselanderginn@sturgischarterschool.org.

The second part of your homework is to set up an account on delicious.com. This is a site, which allows you to access your saved bookmarks on any computer. It will also give me the power to stalk your web research choices and give you guidance if it looks like you are lost in the muck of the internet.

Once you set up your account, search for me--my user name is roseginnder. Add me to your network. Also add Mr. Hyer, whose user name is jeffhyer. He has a lot of bookmarks saved which will be helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment