Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

B and F Periods- Your Paper 2 (In-Class Essay) Test will be on Thursday!
E Period- Since I won't be seeing you until Friday, that's when you will have the Paper 2 Test.

Prompt:
Analyze the causes and impact of the Spanish-American War (1898).

Link:
Assignment Description, Spanish-American War Essay and Review Sheet

Remember, you can use an outline for the In-Class essay!!!! Your homework is to prepare a detailed outline, which lays out how you will go about responding to the prompt and what evidence you will use!

If you have questions during the process of preparing, please e-mail me:
croselanderginn@sturgischarterschool.org (longest e-mail EVERRRRRR)
I will do my best to check my messages frequently.

Have a great day off! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment