Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mon. Nov 23 and Tues. Nov 24

It's almost Thanksgiving Break, woooooooooooooot, woooooooooot!!!!


Before your excitement overwhelms you, let me tell you your homework for said break:

  • Send me your research question via e-mail by Wednesday, November 25, 2009!!! Because it is break and my bedtime of 8 pm does not need to be strictly enforced, the time does not matter. But your Thanksgiving present to me will be letting me know your final choice of a research question.
  • You will receive a reply, either letting you know I have approved your research question or giving you feedback on what still needs to be tweaked.
  • Once you've got a solid research question, I will then share a GoogleDoc with you that we will be sharing back and forth throughout the entire IA process. You will need to select "Make a Copy," and name it IA, (Your Last Name). Ex:) IA- Roselander
  • On the very first page of this document, you will need to put your name where it asks for it, and fill in your "Research Topic," and "Research Question." DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER IN FILLING OUT THE DOCUMENT (aka, resist the urge to do your entire IA over break).
  • Once these sections have been filled in, share the document back to me ASAP.
  • READ AND BEGIN RESEARCHING. I cannot overstate the importance of using this time to give yourself a jump-start on the research process. Make a trip to the school/local library!!

No comments:

Post a Comment