Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday, May 4

Sorry yesterday's post was all screwed up. No more copy and pasting for me I suppose.

Homework:
Review Chapter 28 materials for the Quest (quiz/test) tomorrow.

The format will be 5 I.D.'s and 1 Short Answer.

Below is the little study guide handed out in class (bright orange half/sheet and which appeared as jibber-jabber on yesterday's post):

I.D.'s which could appear on your Chapter 28 Quest-
The Election of 1960
The Bay of Pigs
The Cuban Missile Crisis
The Berlin Crisis
The New Frontier
The Warren Commission
The Great Society
The "War on Poverty"
Medicare and Medicaid
The Warren Court

Reminders:
  • Identifications should be a short paragraph in length. Make sure that you not only tell me all significant information to show your knowledge of an event, but also make a case for why this particular I.D. is significant in a study of U.S. history.
  • Short answer questions involve you taking a stance in regards to a particular historical question, and constructing an argument supported by solid and well-reasoned evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment