Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wed., Oct.21

E&F Periods-
Had the in-class essay today. If you were absent, please contact me ASAP to set up a make-up date/time.
Homework:
E Period, because I don't see you again until MONDAY, I gave you homework. I know, so mean, right after you had to write an essay.

Read the packet I gave you in class, and complete the accompanying worksheet, "Study Guide: Part I." I will collect these Monday.

I'm sorry, I don't have this available for you as a GoogleDoc, so if you were absent make sure you get it from me (or grab it yourself from the bin on my desk).

F Period, you're off the hook, no homework tonight.

B Period-
In Class: Discussion, When Reformers Become Bigots
FYI: Link, The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow, PBS
Homework: Keep working on your outlines for the in-class essay TOMORROW.
Reminder: You may use your outline during the in-class essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment