Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday, May 23

In class today you had time to start working on background readings and study guides relating to to the beginning of U.S. involvement in Vietnam. This is another weird week when I see classes varying amounts, and the assignment was a little different depending on the class.

E and G Periods, Read BOTH Part I and Part II and complete Study Guides Part I and 2. If you are in E period, I'll check your work on THURSDAY. If you are in G period, I'll check your work TOMORROW.

B and C Periods have to read just Part I and complete Study Guide Part I, to be checked in class TOMORROW.

Here are the links to GoogleDoc versions of these documents:
Part I: The Cold War in Southeast Asia--1946-1954
Study Guide--Part I

Part II: America's Deepening Commitment--1954-64
Study Guide--Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment